At the earliest possible date we are searching for a
Sales Engineer (m/f)
for our branch office in Perth, Western Australia, with sales activities all over Australia.
- Conducting market surveys and statistics;
- Planning sales;
- Representing and promoting the “Kuepper” brand in Australia;
- Customer relationship management, customer liaison, and acquisition of new customers;
- Determination and validation of product and customer-specific requirements;
- Providing high quality technical support via telephone, e-mail, and regular on-site visits.
- Academic background in mechanical engineering or mechatronics (Bachelor
or Master degree) or a degree as a Certified Engineer;
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in selling technical products,
preferably mining equipment or products for heavy-duty applications;
- Theoretical as well as practical experience in technical applications, preferably
supported by a technical apprenticeship.
- Driver’s license Class C
- Independent working method;
- High affinity towards technical issues;
- Friendly and confident appearance;
- Advanced ability to communicate and to present.
We offer an interesting and varied assignment in an internationally growing company.
Our branch in Australia is part of a German-based medium-sized company group
with over 80 years of tradition and experience.
Have we caught your interest?
Then please send your detailed application including CV and certificates to email@example.com